Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Fan

Options
  • 15-04-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow cycling fans. A great place to meet like minded people who love sports from around the world. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but they lack third party user integration. Anybody else have that?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Umm...like a Cycling forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

A forum for cyclists, it would never work. Sure they would only end up talking carp it would end up elitist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

So, what sock height are yis all rocking these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭happytramp

Jenkins19 wrote: »
    I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow cycling fans. A great place to meet like minded people who love sports from around the world. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but they lack third party user integration. Anybody else have that?

either here..... or this place http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 be warned it's not very relaxing. The race specific threads here are a lot more chilled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Raam wrote: »
    So, what sock height are yis all rocking these days?

I'm coming in about an inch below the calf bulge. Though it's not long since the shoe covers and full length tights have been removed so it's early days yet. Which reminds me I gotta get on the sunbed and get the tan lines marked out ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jjhigg

Join a club as most have good forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭elnino23

A place to discuss shaving techniques?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,621 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow cycling fans

A group recovery 50k Spin? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

A forum for cyclists, it would never work. Sure they would only end up talking carp it would end up elitist.

Yeah......next thing you know the lunes who hang out there would be getting t-shirts and the like made for themselves.......muppets......

Advertisement