Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itb assessment test 2014

Options
  • 15-04-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everybody,

I was just wondering has anyone sat their assessment test today I have and I think and know I have done poorly has anybody else in other years thought they done poorly and still got offered a place at itb it be great to know put my mind at ease.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

First and foremost, you've probably done WAY better than you think.

The assessment test is just to see what level your numeracy and literacy skills are at. They are not expecting an amazing essay or you to have every math question right. They also understand that this is a very daunting experience for a lot of the people who sit it. For most its been years since they were in formal education.

When I did mine two years ago I had the very same fears as you. Now I'm half way through my degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I wouldn't worry too much. I did mine last year, didn't think I did particularly well but got my course in the end.

Best of luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hashtag2014

Thanks guys not long now till I hear 4th of July is coming soon 😬

Advertisement