Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 13th around 22:15

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi There was a entrepreneur program on Sunday 13th around 22:15 - not sure what channel, but maybe tv3. It covered some famous people and what happened in there earlier life that give then the drive to succeed. I just saw 5 minutes, but had to go out. Anybody know the name of it & if on a player ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭brian_t

harry999 wrote: »
    Hi There was a entrepreneur program on Sunday 13th around 22:15 - not sure what channel, but maybe tv3. It covered some famous people and what happened in there earlier life that give then the drive to succeed. I just saw 5 minutes, but had to go out. Anybody know the name of it & if on a player ? Thanks

Was it this on 3e

Envy
    3e
    Sunday 13th April 2014 - 22:00 to 23:00

Money.
    As a nation of increasingly materialistic consumers, spiralling into debt and obsessed with the era of celebrity, it is easy to understand why so many of us suffer from Money Envy. This show looks into the burning question we all want to know - would being a millionaire really make us more content in life? Hosted by award-winning comedian Stephen K Amos, Money Envy examines what it really takes to become a millionaire and our inherent desire to be loaded in an increasingly superficial culture. We hear from psychologist Cary Cooper who explores the mind set of the wealthy and analyses almost everything from their get up and go attitude, to the downright ruthlessness involved as they make their mark on the high flyers list.
    - DigiGuide

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/600/0/0/Envy:-Money

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/....Envy

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Thks for that - yes I think that was the program. Just went onto player there now & I think it has been removed..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭brian_t

Next episode 'Boob Envy' on tonight at 11pm.

Advertisement