Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short video of up stream nymphing

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Little beauty who just didn't want to come to the net. Lovely fish.....

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭floattuber_lee

the video doesnt really show how fast the current was. was difficult to maneuver him through the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I must be friends with you on YouTube because I seen that vid earlier on on my updates

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Bromium

Hi lovely fish were you using any indicator or just the end of the fly line its hard to tell as I'm watching on a minimised screen in work :D. If you are using an indicator which do you find most useful.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

That moment when you have your arm stretched out with the net against a good flow of water trying to guide the fish into the net , god I hate that ha ha

What camera setup you using ? I really need to get the finger out and get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭floattuber_lee

Bromium wrote: »
    Hi lovely fish were you using any indicator or just the end of the fly line its hard to tell as I'm watching on a minimised screen in work :D. If you are using an indicator which do you find most useful.

Cheers

no indicator just the braided loop which i colour red and gink it up.

I am using the go pro hero 2 on the head mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rpmcmurphy

no indicator just the braided loop which i colour red and gink it up.

I am using the go pro hero 2 on the head mount.[/quote

I use a contour roam 2 mounted to peak of an old baseball cap. It's great looking back on the action. I've been trying to get footage of a trout taking a dry fly and caught this small rainbow yesterday. Can't see fly though just rise

http://vimeo.com/m/92085242

Advertisement