Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Wildfire S

Options
  • 15-04-2014 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Having a problem with my phone and its a bit annoying, never really followed it up even though I had the phone a few years, I got larger memory sd card as I thought the problem was the existing card capacity.

1. Cant access or use the installed memory card, there seems to be no option in the settings to use or prioritise the sd card memory over the phones memory or revert to it when the phone memory is full, keep getting disallowed from downloading apps as not enough storage.
    2. Could never connect to HTC sync on the laptop, always said, no device detected or something to that effect, so couldn't back stuff up that way.

I've read of someone else having the same problem with the HTC sync, I could tolerate the 2nd problem as I can back up using an app.

The first is becoming a pain as I can see I have loads of storage space but it never gets used and if I try downloading an app.

Anyone know anyway around it, cant afford to replace phone, which otherwise works.

Advertisement