Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jdsports.IE (Champion) - Free delivery on all orders

Options
  • 14-04-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Jdsports/Champion Sports have finally launched their Irish site.
    Free delivery to in store. Free home delivery with the code EASTER (valid until midnight tomorrow) on all orders.

www.jdsports.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭dodzy

Jdsports/Champion Sports have finally launched their Irish site.
    Free delivery to in store. Free home delivery with the code EASTER (valid until midnight tomorrow) on all orders.

www.jdsports.ie

UK site up months. Won't be surprised if it's cheaper than the .ie site either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

tks for that, got great value in swimwear plus free delivery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Put in an order with them 2 weeks ago. Absolute disaster.

Chose Paypal and delivery to local store.
    Money "taken" by Paypal.
    2 day wait per email response.
    Nothing on their system regarding an order placed.
    Eventually had to open a dispute with Paypal.

Fair annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Thanks for the link OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I used their site on st patricks weekend when they free deliver on offer also.
    My goods arrived within 5 days as they said, no problems at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Thanks OP. Just got a pair of Nike tracksuit bottoms for a tenner with free delivery. Bargain!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

coach22 wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Just got a pair of Nike tracksuit bottoms for a tenner with free delivery. Bargain!

Where ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Does anyone know how returns work with these guys? Says on the website that you can return them at any JD store. I wonder does that include their champion sports stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Smash The House

Does anyone know how returns work with these guys? Says on the website that you can return them at any JD store. I wonder does that include their champion sports stores?

I would presume so, seeing how you can get your order sent to a champion store.
    However, if you pay by PayPal, the only way to return is by post at your own expense.

Advertisement