Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography revision book?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone have a Geography revision book they use that they find really helpful?

Ideally I would like one that has loads of 30 mark sample answers in it, so I could revise them and condense them down onto a flashcard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Sue Honan's red geography sample answer book is fantastic, as is the blue educate.ie sample answer book :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Indalo6

peekachoo wrote: »
    Sue Honan's red geography sample answer book is fantastic, as is the blue educate.ie sample answer book :)

Thank you very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

There's a Geography SRP's Book by edco that sells for around €12. All answers are there, fill in the blanks etc. It's a great study guide as well as revision book.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I've got all 3 and the edco SRP's one is dreadful imo as is the educate.ie one. Exam skills by sue honan is far and away the best.

Advertisement