Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a horrible shirt?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Probably goes against most stuff in this forum but for an upcoming stag we have been told to get the most ridiculous shirts we can find.

The only source i'm aware of for something like this is www.****eshirts.com

Anyone else have any pointers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Probably goes against most stuff in this forum but for an upcoming stag we have been told to get the most ridiculous shirts we can find.

The only source i'm aware of for something like this is www.****eshirts.com

Anyone else have any pointers?

Charity shops. Your only man for stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Topman have a few "interesting" patterned shirts if you're looking for high street.
    Depends on your taste really but I do think some of them are woeful IMHO, although I also do like some of them...anyway besides the point :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

miss-p wrote: »
    Topman have a few "interesting" patterned shirts if you're looking for high street.
    Depends on your taste really but I do think some of them are woeful IMHO, although I also do like some of them...anyway besides the point :D
    Jesus. Some of them would fit the bill alright. £80 for this!!
    76I14HMUL_2_thumb.jpg

Yeah that's bit of an eyesore alright! :) The mad pattern shirts seem to be in quite a few of the high street shops, forever 21 is another one that has a few and you wouldn't be spending a load of money there. You could always check out Penneys aswell.

miss-p wrote: »
    Yeah that's bit of an eyesore alright! :) The mad pattern shirts seem to be in quite a few of the high street shops, forever 21 is another one that has a few and you wouldn't be spending a load of money there. You could always check out Penneys aswell.
    Thanks. Also just did a search on eBay for Hawaiian Shirt. Some great / awful stuff there too by the looks of it such as this!

• Advertisement

Ha, think you're onto a winner so :P Some of them are hilarious, ye'll all be a great sight to see when you're kitted out!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

That hawaiian shirt looks perfect

I have a shîteshirt, got them for my brother's stag last year. They're well made, and look good despite looking absolutely horrific (if that makes any sense) but it's something you're only going to wear once so I'd go for the cheaper option!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Thanks. Also just did a search on eBay for Hawaiian Shirt. Some great / awful stuff there too by the looks of it such as this!

I've worn worse shirts than that at parties, with great success, hint hint nudge nudge :D. Those were the days...

I still would, but I'm married now now so 1. I don't need to anymore 2. I'm not allowed to.

maximoose wrote: »
    That hawaiian shirt looks perfect

I have a shîteshirt, got them for my brother's stag last year. They're well made, and look good despite looking absolutely horrific (if that makes any sense) but it's something you're only going to wear once so I'd go for the cheaper option!
    Yeah that's true. eBay looks by far the best place for the random horrible shirts. Amazing the price of some stuff though such as this

Another i'm considering myself is this one

Too many options now!

• Advertisement

Anyone tell me what the following size equates to:
    $_57.JPG

It says small in the listing but has 15.5 neck size. The 34 is hardly chest size is it as would be very small if it was. Not sure if it's an American sizing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

TK Maxx sells some "unique" shirts now and again. Hawaiian may seem horrible except its the "thing" for all for this seasons male clothing eg Half of Zara is floral atm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

The irony is that as that look is in, you'll all like like hipsters rather than a bunch of lads that lost a dare.

If you are in Dublin, Eager Beaver in Temple Bar does some deliberately garish tops.

I heard of one stag party where they all wore skintight spandex body suits (morphsuits)...now those guys would have stood out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I'm getting this for a lad's holiday:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000N6M6VC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2XR3Z9WODCKNY

It's a tshirt not a shirt but, well, it speaks for itself really.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    I'm getting this for a lad's holiday:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000N6M6VC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2XR3Z9WODCKNY

It's a tshirt not a shirt but, well, it speaks for itself really.
    Haha. Thats an awful looking thing alright.

Think for the groom we're going to go with the ****eshirts site and get him the shorts and cap to match

Still tossing between the one above but don't know if the size would be right.

Advertisement