Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC stress

Options
  • 14-04-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Okay so i got in the high 300s (395) to be exact in my mocks, i failed accounting but im taking an extra subject outside school and ill doing all honours except for maths .. my school is really academic and the average leaving cert from there is like 450.. and so many of my friends last year got 500+ ... i really want to get into the 500s but im begining to think its unrealistic :( should i just keep working hard or what ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Keep working hard, it's definitely achievable. My brother got 385 in the mocks and went up to 510.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tommullane

What are you looking to do next year? just keep working as hard as you can and you will improve on your pre results. Also concentrate on what you need first and do the best you possibly can its all about getting what course you want and it is not a competition with other people. Remember People are in different situations and some require higher points than others. From doing the leaving cert last year a lot of it is all about what is done between now and exam time and also when results come out people dont make it a competition. I'd recommened always having a plan of what you want to get done for the week and youll be surprised how much work your getting done

Advertisement