Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorten long uggs?

Options
  • 14-04-2014 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a shoemaker or alterations place that would shorten uggs? I got my Boyf to bring home a pair of chestnut 3 button bailey ones from the states while he was training there then I realised I didn't like them, I much prefer the shorter ones. (I paid for them thank god so I don't have to pretend to like them lol)

Tried to sell the long ones on but no takers on adverts. So, I'm stuck with a brand new pair of uggs sitting at the end of my wardrobe. A friend suggested getting them shortened, if anyone could recommend a place in or around Dublin where they think might do them that would be great, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

What size and colour are they and how much do you want for them?

I am looking for Bailey uggs so could buy yours from you if the size is the same as mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

What size and colour are they and how much do you want for them?

I am looking for Bailey uggs so could buy yours from you if the size is the same as mine.

Hi they are a size uk 5.5 I would sell them for €200 that's the cheapest I can find the short ones for, pm if you're interested, here they are (I have been trying to sell!)

mod snip

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I've just removed your adverts link as we do not allow selling through the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

I brought my uggs a few years ago to the shoemakers on Talbot street and got thm shortened for about €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

Twee. wrote: »
    I've just removed your adverts link as we do not allow selling through the forum.

Sorry about that, I didn't realise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement