Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weed lick sprayer nozzles

Options
  • 13-04-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

anyone know of a good source of these nozzles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

Keys Honda in Donegal I got them yrs ago. Small blue nozzle that screws into hole in a pipe like a clear airline pipe. Some ppl just drill a row of very fine holes to spray unto the mat

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭fastrac94

thats the way i have been doing it up till now but i find that it dosent wet the mat evenly.im hoping to get around this by using propper nozzles....

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

Spaced properly the nozzles do put a nice even amount on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭9935452

fastrac94 wrote: »
    thats the way i have been doing it up till now but i find that it dosent wet the mat evenly.im hoping to get around this by using propper nozzles....

The way i did mine was a 1mm hole every inch along the pipe and didnt bother drilling the last few holes at each end to lessen the dripping from the roller
    The holes need to be small so as to let pressure build up until they all dose equally . plus they wont drip eithre. i find it works well

Advertisement