Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco home delivery for a euro for Easter

Options
  • 13-04-2014 9:13pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Wouldn't be worth getting car out and dealing with (and paying for) shopping centre car parks for a quid.

Covers deliveries from tomorrow till the 21st

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Nice thanks for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

There's also free collection. Order online and they'll pick it for you and you collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I often wondered why they never tempted people with free delivery occasionally, (well all most in this case) would certainly entice some people especially me:) cheers op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

How much is delivery normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,725 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Do they deliver alcohol?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Slunk wrote: »
    How much is delivery normally?

€4-€7 usually
    Do they deliver alcohol?

Yep.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭seaniefr

normal cost of delivery to us on the outskirts of Limerick is €4 how they make money out of it god knows

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Pity it can't be used in conjunction with the 10 off 50 newspaper vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Pity it can't be used in conjunction with the 10 off 50 newspaper vouchers

Are the vouchers 10 euro off a spend of 50 in tesco??
    If so what paper? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Are the vouchers 10 euro off a spend of 50 in tesco??
    If so what paper? :)

Just the lidl/aldi ones that they accept in store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Any one got the answer to the Easter Egg Hunt competition? I have the leaflet but never thought to look for the answer instore.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

seaniefr wrote: »
    normal cost of delivery to us on the outskirts of Limerick is €4 how they make money out of it god knows

Think the theory is people might do all their shopping at Tesco if they are getting it delivered (instead of splitting it up between multiple retailers).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'd say they make their money back easily. I know that I for one always spend more when I buy online than if I went into the shop itself. I've only ordered online a couple of times though, handy.

Those delivery van drivers are going to be in a great mood.

Advertisement