Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False Accusation Of ....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Burgman

You need to get legal advice asap. Do not underestimate the potential difficulties you could have, even though you may be innocent.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,175 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Legal advice is banned for good reason, additionally I've removed any identifying info as we don't want to be party to interfering with a case. You need to consult a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saracen1

Thank you Burgman!
    I have done absolutely nothing wrong, yet am sick with worry! My legal friend just sit tight & see what happens. That the Gardai will follow up in their own good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saracen1

Hi Spear, not looking for legal advice. just opinions of people who have been through this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,175 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being massively off-topic for this forum, there's no way do discuss without either inviting attempts at legal advice or risking contempt of court proceedings. This is being closed accordingly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement