Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu Lucan 5 Beamish cans for €3.80

Options
  • 13-04-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Was in the extremely brightly decorated new Supervalu (formerly Superquinn) in Lucan this afternoon.

They have an offer of 5 cans of Beamish for €9 but whatever way they've put it onto their system it subtracts €1.30 from each of the 5 cans rather than just the once every 5. Was kinda surprised so went back a second time to try it out to make sure.

That's 5 cans of 500ml Draught Beamish for €3.80

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Corn eggs?? Having said that I saw quail eggs in my sv and thought of a nasty practical joke on people who like mini eggs.....

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

Corn Eggs are the business, richer favour and colour than those fed on chicken feed, the ones in Supervalu are actually cheaper than Lidl's version, then again Lidl's have a few bigger eggs in the mix... but what about that cheap stout?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

Eggs and stout. A potent combination!

dmc17 wrote: »
    Eggs and stout. A potent combination!

Haven't shared the bed in a while.... penny slowly dropping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭horse7

nicelives wrote: »
    Was in the extremely brightly decorated new Supervalu (formerly Superquinn) in Lucan this afternoon.

They have an offer of 5 cans of Beamish for €9 but whatever way they've put it onto their system it subtracts €1.30 from each of the 5 cans rather than just the once every 5. Was kinda surprised so went back a second time to try it out to make sure.

That's 5 cans of 500ml Draught Beamish for €3.80
    Did you get any more cans?Is the offer still on?

• Advertisement

horse7 wrote: »
    Did you get any more cans?Is the offer still on?

Don't know, haven't been up there since last weekend. I imagine they've corrected the mistake rather than offer on their system by now but happy if someone else has a more recent experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

It's a shame I don't drink because that seems like a good combination! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

4 Beamish for fiver this week in Lidl ..... might interest some.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

RayCon wrote: »
    4 Beamish for fiver this week in Lidl ..... might interest some.

Does this start on Thursday or on now mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

Superfint wrote: »
    Does this start on Thursday or on now mate?

I saw it earlier today so I presume it runs for this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement