Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlightSim and Vatism

• 13-04-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi all thinking of reinvesting in a FlightSim and using Vatism, which looks great. Just wondering is it still active? Don't really want to spend money on a joystick etc if it isn't.

I tried to reg on the Vateir forum but it said it was closed.

Cheers for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭highlydebased

VATSIM still very active indeed- I think that's just a webhosting issue or something as regards the VATEIR forum.
    sdevine89 wrote: »
    Hi all thinking of reinvesting in a FlightSim and using Vatism, which looks great. Just wondering is it still active? Don't really want to spend money on a joystick etc if it isn't.

Cheers for any advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Scone190

sdevine89 wrote: »

Cheers for any advice.

Vatsim is alive and very busy ! Check out this site its like flightaware of real life for vatsim. It records all the flights you have completed and maps them out etc. The orginal site has gone offline recently which was a shame but a group of people have got together and are restarting vataware. Its currently in Beta testing. It also shows a map with live flights and ATC that is currently is online

http://dev.vataware.com/

There is also other site of this kind and apps for your smart phone kind of like flightradar24 for vatsim. Also you can try Vatspy which is also a good computer application for flights and atc

Advertisement