Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

long sleeve basics

Options
  • 13-04-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hey lovely people,

I am desperately trying to find the perfect long sleeve tees, preferably with a scoop or v neck and with a bit of stretch

I just want them for layering under clothes, and would love to find them in a range of colours. Has anyone any ideas of where to look?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Pennys €5

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oswin

Kash wrote: »
    Hey lovely people,

I am desperately trying to find the perfect long sleeve tees, preferably with a scoop or v neck and with a bit of stretch

I just want them for layering under clothes, and would love to find them in a range of colours. Has anyone any ideas of where to look?

I love H&Ms long sleeved tees, they have a scoop neck, come in loads of colours and keep their shape. I still wear some that are 3 or 4 years old. I think they are only €10 but could be €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I'm not a huge fan of Pennys' basics, I find they don't seem right past a few washes.
    H&M sounds promising though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I agree Penneys ones never stay right after washing. I asked this question last year about black tops and ended up getting them from next (which went out of shape v quickly plus huge sizing), New look (wash well, good buy), Dunnes (good buy aswell), M & S (Huge variety of colours and sleeve lengths, good stretch and wash well) Not sure what would be available at this time of year but dunnes, new look and m&s are defo worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Hah, the reason I asked on here was mainly because of my disappointment with the Next ones! Thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

I find Dorothy Perkins long sleeve 100% cotton great. They do not cling like Pennys or Dunnes ones. They just skim over you.

Advertisement