Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Clips/Matches You Watch Ridiculously Often

Options
  • 13-04-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭

For me, this one is like a weekly watch. Mostly because it is such a frequent one in my internet history that any time I type the letter y into the browser it is the first result and I'm like YEAH LETS WATCH IT AGAIN. I can see the Brock Lesnar streak clip turning into something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I watched that clip a good few times just after it happened, but the clip I watch the most is Chris Jerichos WWF debut in 99 in Chicago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Heyman is so good on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Without question, these three videos.

I remember when this aired on Raw, even the most secret wrestling fans had conversations in college the next day about how amazing it was.

This one because I always get chills when the music kicks in. I still listen to this song just because it reminds me of the promo. WINNER WINNER TAKES AALLLL

And this one for the pop. May favourite crowd pop of all-time.
    "He's walkin' and he's talkin'! THE OLD STONE COLD!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Thay Shawn Michaels promo would have come off better had he not be wearing DX merhandise.

Bret vs Austin Wrestlemania 13 Submission and Shawn vs Undertaker Badd Blood Hell in a Cell are the two matches I've watched the most in account of how often I'd watch them back then. I must have seen the Submission match 100 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Must have watched this 20 times. Everything about it is perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I have a Kevin Nash shoot on my tablet, it's the only video I have on it. Watched it a good few times out of proxy, I'm bored now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The Hogan/Vince promo for Wrestlemania 19, proof that you don't need rock or epic trailer type music to set up an amazing promo.

Heyman's promo at One Night Stand 2005, the crowd reaction is brilliant and it's all delivered with such genuine emotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

I know that not many people heard of ESW but this promo is absolutely epic.. I mean this guy is everything a heel is supposed to be, he has the annoying way of talking, the unshakable belief that he is the best thing since sliced bread and he is convinced that he is helping the company by ending it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwCeDXz6rs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I know that not many people heard of ESW but this promo is absolutely epic.. I mean this guy is everything a heel is supposed to be, he has the annoying way of talking, the unshakable belief that he is the best thing since sliced bread and he is convinced that he is helping the company by ending it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwCeDXz6rs

293%20-%20autoplay_gif%20cm_punk%20gif%20tagme%20wwe.gif

for me it has to be the old stone cold video. Think it was the first thing i ever searched for on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 EVOL1991

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Probably my favourite wrestling clip. Just amazing. That's what a squash match should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

There's so many I've watched over and over. Y2J's debut being one of them. Here's one I've watched a fair few times:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭irs

Old Savage interviews with Mean Gene and Flair from the 80's are always worth a watch. After that lots of goofy stuff like "Hulk Hogan we comin for you nigga" or Greg Valentine's racist promos on JYD. Plus any mad cocaine fueled promos like Hogan & Warriors for Summerslam 91 and the Mountie, Nasty Boys and Repo Man for Wrestlemania VIII which seems to be gone from youtube. Matches are longer and need more concentration so I wouldn't watch them as often.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rock giving Austin the Stunner was brilliant. There's not enough finisher stealing these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Love any videos where Jim Ross goes absolutely crazy, this is my favourite:

Keep expecting him to have a heart attack - towards the end he runs out of breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Pretty much any Ambrose/Moxley promo or interview.

Advertisement