Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another TD in bother

Options
  • 13-04-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

James Bannon is in a little bit of bother,sorry don't have s link but it's in the Sunday world

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭sillyoulfool

Gheebag wrote: »
    James Bannon is in a little bit of bother,sorry don't have s link but it's in the Sunday world

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Gheebag

:confused:

Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Gheebag wrote: »

Can you give us an area? Drinking? Gambling? Misappropriation of funds?

Mentioning his name and nothing else gives material for another rag to quote - "online sources", while still no facts are on the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

James Bannon, isn't he the incredible hulk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Never heard of him. Another small town gombeen or is he more?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Prostitutes and drugs is my bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭techdiver

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

It's alright he's out of trouble now I just heard on the radio.

Car wouldn't start this morning and was struggling to get to mass on time. A local jump started his car for him. He got to mass in the end, a bit late, but he's organised confession for later. All grand, full story will be covered in the evening editions.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Gheebag

Lewd messages to his secretary or about his secretary

He wanted to bonker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

techdiver wrote: »

if there is any ord oversued by any newspaper, it's "vile".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Good old Sunday World. Bringing us the stories that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

I'm confused. The headline is about a "vile text bust-up". The story is about a text message about what this guy would like to do to a well known RTE presenter.

Whats the bust up part of that story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Man wants to have sex with woman shocker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭techdiver

I'm confused. The headline is about a "vile text bust-up". The story is about a text message about what this guy would like to do to a well known RTE presenter.

Yeah, it's why I put the word "article" in quotes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

said she nearly died when she read the text, which referred to a well-known female broadcaster.

No. You. Didn't.

So now even "bad thoughts" are out? Jasus, soon it'll be taboo for someone to ask someone else out for a drink - "wicked Monster in vile seduction plot - He wanted to get me drunk your honour, and have his wicked way. I was shocked, very shocked."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

He wanted to see her bust, up...close and personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread get 1.3 out of 5. OP get 0.2 out of 5.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

said she nearly died when she read the text

So basically it's attempted murder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

I think we need to hold off commenting until we know who the 'famous female RTE journalist' is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭bockeys jollocks

So he want's to sink the banana into some female journalist, and he nearly killed the person he sent the text to!

Can he be done for attempted sexy murder?

I bet it's Miriam.

Stupid non-story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

The Longfordlocal.com reports what the message is alleged to be.

I refuse to reprint it here in this family-friendly forum.

AH has respect for journalists and would not compare having anal sex with them to an unpleasant industrial accident in a waste-removal system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The Longfordlocal.com reports what the message is alleged to be.

I refuse to reprint it here in this family-friendly forum.

AH has respect for journalists and would not compare having anal sex with them to an unpleasant industrial accident in a waste-removal system.

The message he is supposed to have sent is:
    “I ? the arse of her I am afraid it would be like being stuck in a sewerage pipe”

Which in my mind makes it even less of a story. Seriously is there no other news in the world. The funniest part of this story is that this text is somehow news and whatever the employee was fired for isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭bockeys jollocks

Out of the 3 I'm thinking of, it's safe to say I wouldn't be comparing any of them to a sewage pipe, although there's one that I'd say the experience would be like "a dog wagging it's tail in a bucket"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Out of the 3 I'm thinking of, it's safe to say I wouldn't be comparing any of them to a sewage pipe, although there's one that I'd say the experience would be like "a dog wagging it's tail in a bucket"

You mean like throwing sausages up O'Connell street?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Even if it were true, there would be little chance if an FG TD resigning unlike the independent spanker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

“I ? the arse of her I am afraid it would be like being stuck in a sewerage pipe”

If that's the actual message that was sent surely the real scandal is that the education level of a member of our national parliament is so low that he didn't know the difference between "of" & "off" or between sewage & sewerage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement