Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

willyou marry me jigsaw puzzle

Options
  • 13-04-2014 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I am looking for some where in Dublin that personalises jigsaw puzzles.
    I would like to get one that's says will you marry me but the pieces with those words "will you marry me" have to be kept separate so when jigsaw puzzle is almost complete I get down on one knee and hand her the missing pieces to complete puzzle. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Good for you. Jigsaws Jigsaws Jigsaws in Temple Bar might do them - or failing that you could try I Can't Believe it's Not a Jigsaw in Sandyford.

Reported for trolling!

OP that sounds like a really lovely idea.. maybe some of the printing shops that do TShirts and mugs etc might be able to accommodate you.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Try Kildare Puzzles, who now have a new name. Never used them, but came across them before. They'd be mail-order if you did go with them.

http://inclusionhq.co.uk/collections/wedding-personalised-puzzles

There are, as the poster above me suggested, plenty of other options - do your text up as an image and have it printed by one of the many printers that come up if you search for custom jigsaw printing! (e.g. http://www.fujipix.ie/pages/jigsaws.html) where you can order the print from the comfort of your own back garden, then go and collect it at a Fujifilm agent near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Aw, that's such a lovely idea, and so original. I hope she says 'Yes'! Good luck! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Lovely!!!!

Try those online photo book stores - think they do mugs, calendars and jigsaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I noticed that tiger also had blank jigsaws at the moment so if you were feeling artistic you could draw or trace a picture on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭LNH666

If you google places that do guest books for weddings jigsaws seem very popular (etsy, amazon, ebay etc etc) and I'm fairly sure they would easily make one for you!!!
    Best of luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

I am looking for some where in Dublin that personalises jigsaw puzzles.
    I would like to get one that's says will you marry me but the pieces with those words "will you marry me" have to be kept separate so when jigsaw puzzle is almost complete I get down on one knee and hand her the missing pieces to complete puzzle. Any help much appreciated.

That's a really lovely idea. Just wondering what you think the missing piece should have on it? If it's just a letter or even any one of the words, I'd say she'll have it deciphered....

PS: OOPs, "pieces". Can't be too complicated then as she'd need to put them together while your standing on one knee and she's wondering what's up with you being on one knee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Ann Landers

Awww, thought the thread title was a proposal to a boardsie called 'Jigsaw Puzzle'. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Awww, thought the thread title was a proposal to a boardsie called 'Jigsaw Puzzle'. :o

Aww!!!! That would be so cute!

• Advertisement
Advertisement