Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice summer bag - free with purchase of 3 (reduced price) boxes of special k

Options
  • 12-04-2014 10:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭

https://summer.myspecialk.ie/
    Nice bag free with purchase of 3 boxes of special k's

Recipe of special k has changed (in last couple of months) Bleurgh!

I got 3 boxes reduced to €2.50 or €3 in Dunnes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Anybody have any spare codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

amdublin wrote: »
    https://summer.myspecialk.ie/
    Nice bag free with purchase of 3 boxes of special k's

Recipe of special k has changed (in last couple of months) Bleurgh!

I got 3 boxes reduced to €2.50 or €3 in Dunnes.
    They say:
    To get yours, simply enter 3 codes from inside promotional packs of Special K. (1 code per pack) and we’ll pop your beach bag from Special K in the post within 90 days.
    Methinks Summer may be over by the time you consume your three boxes of Special K, submit the form and wait 90 days for delivery.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

leck wrote: »
    They say:
    Methinks Summer may be over by the time you consume your three boxes of Special K, submit the form and wait 90 days for delivery.

My thoughts exactly when I saw it!!!!!!! I was like :eek:

But in the FAQ's they say "I put in my wrng address, can I change it? No, not easy to change because it is despatched straight away"

So I am hoping that the 90 days is their insurance policy??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ps. It actually looks quite nice so whenever I get it I'll use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Special K Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

I have a box in the press and don't want the bag so first to PM gets the code

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

fletch wrote: »
    I have a box in the press and don't want the bag so first to PM gets the code
    Code given to Nunu

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

It's difficult to actually see the bag on the website, they have the boxes of cereal in front of it! That was clever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Do you know how much sugar there is in Special K?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I got the free New Balance top with the Special K crisps recently and while it said 90days for delivery I got it after about a week ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

B_Rabbit wrote: »
    Do you know how much sugar there is in Special K?

I was comparing Special K to Cornflakes in the aisle, I think there's actually more in the Special K.

Bit of a gimmick, all that health angle..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

looks like its in the bars as well, so quicker to get through!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Most of the Special K products in my local Dunnes have a code for a red sports top :confused:

Just got email to say my bag is on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

looks like its in the bars as well, so quicker to get through!

Special K 4 pack crisps also.

If anyone is stuck or fed up with buying Special K cereal, the 4 pack crisp packs are two euro in Tesco, at the moment. Cheaper than shelling out for the cereal.

The code is usually in the middle (inner) of a flattened out bag, light red/pink ink against a silver foil background, very hard to see, to be honest.

The crisps are awful. I know that now..

Advertisement