Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

android phone 200euro max

Options
  • 12-04-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

What phone should i go 4,been looking at the moto g,key features would be big enough screen,good battery,happy to buy online,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Moto G no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

manutd83 wrote: »
    What phone should i go 4,been looking at the moto g,key features would be big enough screen,good battery,happy to buy online,thanks

Mate of mine got a Thl brand phone from a Chinese source. It looks identical to a galaxy note but has, dual Sim, octa core processor, 2 GB ram, 6" screen which is pretty decent!, and a decent battery. He loves it.. And only paid 200 for it.

Tbh I never heard of that brand before he showed me his phone but it seems pretty well put together and runs flawlessly. Might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

I'd recommend the Moto G as well. I've had it for a few months now and I haven't had a single problem that switching it off and on again didn't fix. It's a great phone at an even better price and it should last you long into the future.

Advertisement