Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids live action stage shows

Options
  • 12-04-2014 3:55pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've seen posters up around town for a couple of these shows that are on next weekend and am wondering if they are any good. They both seem to be full of Disney characters, though for some reason I feel neither are official - maybe because neither has any online presence that I can find. One in the Greenhills has Mickey Mouse on the posters. The other in Kilmurry has Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Has anyone been to these type of shows? Are they worth the money? Do kids enjoy them or are they a bit mishmash, not very entertaining and full of selling to bored cranky kids?

I've got a couple of two for one vouchers for the one in Kilmurry and am debating whether it would be worth it or not.

Advertisement