Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

study plan

Options
  • 12-04-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Right I'm off now for 2 weeks and I plan on getting some good study done as I haven't really done much all year. I haven't a clue what I'm doing in terms of a study plan it's mostly been just picking out exam questions at random but I find myself doing the same stuff all the time and not really progressing.

Has anyone got some advice for making a good study plan? Even just making one for the 2 weeks and then when I go back to school I'll see where I am from there, really don't want to make a mess of this leaving cert haha!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

Different things work for different people- some people find it easier to make a schedule for each day e.g. Monday 9am-9.40:English 9.50-1.30:Maths. Other people pick a couple of topics for each subject over a week and just do all of the topics over the week, like https://twitter.com/2014LeavingCert/status/426479768578850816/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nb6696

I'll try the latter option and pick out topics to do over next few weeks, I tried one with a timetable a while back and didnt really work for me.

Thanks for the response!

Advertisement