Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters swimming Templeogue

Options
  • 12-04-2014 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

The coach at Templeogue Brian Sweeney is thinking of putting on a masters sessions up in Templeogue in the early hours of the morning if someone is interested you can contact him...nice to get a session in before work

Templeogue Swim Club

EASTER Training Hours
    DEAR Masters member,

Apologies for the late notice of the attached information. I am looking to trial some Masters training sessions during the EASTER holidays as follows should you be interested (or know peple who may be)

Mon 14th 05:30 to 07:00
    Tue 15th 05:30 to 07:00
    Thu 17th 05:30 to 07:00
    Tue 22nd 05:30 to 07:00
    The sessions above are available to ALL registered Club MASTERS swimmers for €10 for the 4 sessions.

The sessions will also be opened up also to outside Masters for €25, so please confirm your interest by return mail.

I will be coching the sessions with a view to reviewing technique, whilst also delivering some additional volume.

If you have any questions please let me know by return.

Regards,

Brian Sweeney

Visit Us Online at: http://www.teamunify.com/irletsc/