Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Driver

Options
  • 11-04-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone suggest a golf driver for me the same as what i have as the sgaft broke i have the burner superfast driver white head plz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

Anyone suggest a golf driver for me the same as what i have as the sgaft broke i have the burner superfast driver white head plz

There is a few of that model for sale over on adverts.ie, if you were happy with the broken one you could get a clean one 2nd hand there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Or just a new shaft?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 halenajulie42

I am a newbie to golf so I didn't want to break the bank buying a driver if I wasn't going to stick with it. In the few times I have played, my drives were definitely the weak spot of my game and I dreaded stepping up every time. I took Pinemeadow Golf drivers to the range today in anticipation of a scramble I have this weekend and WOW! My drives felt solid and by the end, I was really enjoying them. This thing is 100 times better than the driver that came with my set.

Advertisement