Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick - Grove Island accommodation

Options
  • 11-04-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Can anyone tell me what the student accommodation at Grove Island, limerick is like please?

I'm looking to book for a two summer week summer course at the Art and design campus. Is this accommodation near to there? Is it a safe area? Is the accommodation nice?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

number 26 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the student accommodation at Grove Island, limerick is like please?

I'm looking to book for a two summer week summer course at the Art and design campus. Is this accommodation near to there? Is it a safe area? Is the accommodation nice?

Many thanks.

OP as this is more a wanted/available section I would suggest you visit this forum (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28) and ask in the LIT or UL forums as you may have better success.

Morri

• Registered Users Posts: 11 number 26

Thanks Morri

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement