Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft sniper for sale

Options
  • 11-04-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Selling a Super X9 sniper. Selling it for €110. This sniper has 2 different firing mechanisms, it can take a magazine for skirmishes or a shell magazine. A bi-pod and scope are also included. Sniper was tested and is 0.9 Joules
    image.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your Rifle

PS. photos would also help you sell your X9

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate,

Would you trade the rifle for a pistol?

I have 1 or 2 things I have no need for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kcoyner

Not interested in airsoft anymore so no trade offers please and it is at a legal energy velocity of 0.9 Joules as it was tested at the store

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Is this the gas bolt version or the spring bolt version?

Edit: Guess I should clarify; I've heard that some versions are two gas bolts with different mechanisms, while others are a mix of spring and gas. I'm wondering if this is the two gas bolt version or the mixed version.

Advertisement