Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy blazer.

Options
  • 11-04-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I want to get a tweed or similar material skinny fit navy blazer. I've looked in both River Island and Topman and neither really have what I'm looking for. Can you recommend anywhere online or in a shop?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Never thought of there. Thanks!

Got one in Next. I'd like to wear it both casually and if needed formally. What colour trousers would it go well with in the formal department?

http://www.next.co.uk/x53486s3#862884x53

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Duff wrote: »
    Got one in Next. I'd like to wear it both casually and if needed formally. What colour trousers would it go well with in the formal department?

http://www.next.co.uk/x53486s3#862884x53

Just wondering how you would rate the quality of the garment in terms of fit and finish? Was looking at this on the Irish site (€127 vs €109 from the UK site, can't order unless you have a UK address and they don't send to Parcel Motel :rolleyes:)

Back to your original question, when wearing a navy blazer, I'd suggest a contrast i.e. lighter coloured trousers / jeans and shirt. Black trousers would work on a more formal basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

debenhams has a sale going on at the moment

some nice jasper conran blazers are nicely reduced from 120 to 48 gbp and they seem good quality

• Advertisement

Just wondering how you would rate the quality of the garment in terms of fit and finish? Was looking at this on the Irish site (€127 vs €109 from the UK site, can't order unless you have a UK address and they don't send to Parcel Motel :rolleyes:)

Back to your original question, when wearing a navy blazer, I'd suggest a contrast i.e. lighter coloured trousers / jeans and shirt. Black trousers would work on a more formal basis.

Quality and fit are both very good. I wanted a slim fit blazer and it fits the bill perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

You could always use a €15 off 30 discount code and buy online to bring it down to €112. Its free delivery so would work out around the same as using parcel motel :D

Advertisement