Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ccnd1 cisco certification braindump/exam simulator whats the best

Options
  • 11-04-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Anyone had recent experience with braindumps/simulators for Cisco ccnd1 exam. Would also be looking to do 2nd exam and get ccna certification.

Tried measureup but despite getting 100% still failed exam not by much.

Got all the subnetting q's right but fell down on some of the lab style Q's.

Basically looking for a an alternative simulator to work on with more lab style q's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Braindumps are a great aid to checking what you've learned but they are not a method of learning.

Not specifically aimed at you OP but in my experience people who rely totally on brain dumps to pass an exam make for poor techs and fail in the real world (tm).

I've sat beside guys who completely ignored the teacher/instructor and spent all day everyday doing brain dumps getting 100% every time but couldn't ping localhost if their life depended on it. They then wondered why they failed the exam !!

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 19 joelim7

heard one guy say to his friend its good to see the o's after they both got a tonne in one certification exam- even highfived- as bad as any PDA.. you could get..pretty cringeworthy.

• i prefer to spend as little time on these things as possible.
    • some of these things are better than others.

for me im doing the ccna material online right now , i might get a chance to do it over a couple of months intensive instructor led in the near future. i want to be entireley focused on the practical element then and put the exam to the back of my mind.

Advertisement