Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shapewear

Options
  • 10-04-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi. Im looking for some really really good shapewear to wear under dresses. Im a size 16 but all my weight is my stomach :( Often get told I look pregnant! Ive a few events coming up and While im in the gym, I still need some GOOD shapewear to try suck in the tummy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

amandaf675 wrote: »
    Hi. Im looking for some really really good shapewear to wear under dresses. Im a size 16 but all my weight is my stomach :( Often get told I look pregnant! Ive a few events coming up and While im in the gym, I still need some GOOD shapewear to try suck in the tummy

I am a size 14/16 and have a couple of pairs of spanx. I think they are brilliant. Not the nicest thing to wear for a day but you get used to them. Just make sure you get the right size.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Do you buy the size you wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

In BT's they have some to try on. They will also be able to help you and tell you what size. Arnotts, clearys, house of Fraser I think would be the same.
    Yep you wear your current size.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 confused1985

I'd second spanx they're brilliant, my tummy is my problem area and they always give me a confidence boost. Definitely worth the money long term!

Advertisement