Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Gym

Options
  • 10-04-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Anyone tried the gym out.
    I could not find any pics for it but its 3E a day which I fins really cheap.
    Only thing is I heard reviews saying quite small and not good quality gym.
    I usually went to Dooradoyle but my membership ran out 1 month ago and I do not have atm the correct amount of money to pay 140E.
    So in the meanwhile I would like to go to a chea0 gym. I live in Dooradoyle so I would not be looking at Beefit or PlanrtGym

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

give it a go, it's only e3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

€3 isn't much for a try-out, so might as well go for it, but it is in a shed pretty much, and I haven't heard good things about it, so I wouldn't expect much if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭iCrazzy

Anyone know, if it is packed or what, Do they have dumbbells and machines and such

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I tried it once but didn't really like it. There's no showers and some of the machines are a bit wonky. I suppose it's ok though for only €3 a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭iCrazzy

I decided to go to the bodybuilding, I am going to give it a try today. Closer to me as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement