Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reader's Feast: Something for Everyone (A McCray Collection) [Kindle Edition] FREE @

Options
  • 10-04-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Reader's Feast: Something for Everyone (A McCray Collection) [Kindle Edition] FREE @ Amazon

get it quick as these free deals seem to expire

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Readers-Feast-Something-Everyone-Collection-ebook/dp/B00ARXN034

An eclectic mix of some of McCray's bestsellers. The perfect gift for the voracious reader.

Praise for Reader's Feast...

"McCray's books are always an easy read. When you start a book it's hard to put down.....always wondering....what's next?"
    Thomas R. Burnett
    Amazon Reviewer

"Most authors cannot or have great difficulty branching into different genres and having main characters of all genders and identities. While reading I could place myself as each character and truly enjoy the adventures. I even felt myself connecting in the short pet stories! Wonderful!"
    Norita Hiatt
    Amazon Reviewer
    With over 200,000 bestelling words this volume includes...
    7 Folds of Winter
    -
    the #1 YA+ Epic Fantasy,
    The Rush -
    the bestselling prequel Moonrush short story
    Rook -
    the bestselling supernatural thriller
    Ambush -
    the bestselling Betrayed prequel short story
    Anatomy -
    the bestselling Harbinger mystery short story
    Pet Miracles -