Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn Sundrive Rd

Options
  • 10-04-2014 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Just signed up for a new Supervalu clubcard. They gave a reusable bag, couple of trays of veg, a bottle of wine and a sirloin steak for free. Also a ten euro off when you spend more than 50.
    Offer is on tomorrow as well according to the staff. Hope this is what people are looking for!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Just signed up for a new Supervalu clubcard. They gave a reusable bag, couple of trays of veg, a bottle of wine and a sirloin steak for free. Also a ten euro off when you spend more than 50.
    Offer is on tomorrow as well according to the staff. Hope this is what people are looking for!

Wowser! Will be checking that out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

nice one op, ill pop up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

heavens to murgatroyd......exit stage left.

Just back, not a bloody sign of anyone on that rewards desk! Lies I tell you lies.......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

This is real! I had mine last week from the newly opened Supervalu in castleknock (finished now though). Free hamper of sirloin steak, veg and wine. Plus a temporary club card to avail 10 off a 50 eur purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Is it still in Sundrive today?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

I was there earlier and it was. There was a stand just inside the door and they have the bags in the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Didn't get anything! Signed up 30 mins ago and was offered nothing :mad: do you not need a special flyer to get this? There was another guy there complaining he didn't get his freebie today and I gathered it was by invitation only?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,901 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Haha, that woman must be sick of people looking for their freebies!

I asked as well, you needed a flyer which are being dropped in doors apparently.

Swizz :mad:

ETA then at the till, the woman gave the customer before me a flyer, but not me.

Double swizz :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

That's really annoying. I didn't have a flyer. Maybe say it to management if you weren't offered a flyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

I asked a member of staff and he said you had to have a voucher/letter to collect. I just went to the self service till and the guy said they weren't giving them out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,901 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

In fairness, the woman in front of me at the till (I suspect) got the flyer 'cos the teller made a monumental cock-up of whatever she was trying to do for her (convert points to her ESB bill I think) and held us all up for about 10 mins. But she only gave her the flyer, not the rest of us stuck behind her!

Advertisement