Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted]Room Near UCD for 2014-2015

Options
  • 10-04-2014 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know I'm a bit early here, but I really, really need a room in the UCD/South Dublin area for the next academic year.

I've been commuting from the midlands since last September and it's a nightmare! I'm in final year next year and I can't afford to lose lots of time travelling again.

My budget is €450 max per month for a room (not a shared one, if possible) either within walking distance from, or on a bus route to, UCD.

I'm quiet, clean and tidy and won't be having mad parties every night! I know there's probably nothing available yet but if anyone knows of a room coming free for September, please let me know :)

PM me with details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement