Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct to Garment Printing in Galway?

Options
  • 10-04-2014 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've heard in Galway someone does DTG printing service. Any chance anyone know something about it?

It seems the only one place in Ireland where I've heard such service exists :)

Thanks

Alex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 GanAnim

I don't know what DTG printing is, but An Spalpin Fanach used to do printing on T-shirts, and sweatshirts, to order. As I am a new user it won't let me post a link, but if you do a search for that it will come up

Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭alex_r

GanAnim,

Thank you for stopping by.
    DTG mean Direct To Garment. It's when an ink printer prints image directly onto your garment.
    In most printing shops you would see Hot Press printing. It's when you use regular ink printer to print on special transferable paper and then hot press it to your garment. DTG process much better and lasts longer. You would see such printing usually in branded garment shops..

As for spailpin com, I haven't found on their site any mention about DTG :(
    But I'll send them email.. perhaps they know something about it

Regards,
    Alex

• Registered Users Posts: 21 GanAnim

Ah, I should have realised that was what the letters stood for. Hopefully you will find somewhere that does the printing you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Surely screen print is an option? AdverTees in Galway comes to mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement