Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhianna Pratchett in Galway Town Hall Theatre 12th April

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

Might be of some relevance to game designers, or at least those of you more focused on the story/narrative bits of game design. Full details here.

You've probably heard of her, but if you haven't, she was the main writer for the Tomb Raider reboot, Mirror's Edge, and a whole bunch of other games. She's rather good at it. Nice thinking by the Cúirt festival folks getting hold of her.

Tickets are €9 including booking fee: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=GALWAYTOWNHALL&organ_val=27727&schedule=list&event_val=0B73

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

While I have the greatest of admiration for her, she'll always be the daughter of Terry Pratchett to me.

In saying that, I'd recommend anyone in the area go to this. She has some great ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That was pretty excellent. She had interesting stories, good advice and was just lovely to chat with.

Advertisement