Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Revison Notes

Options
  • 09-04-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Read this on Facebook. Not sure if the offer is still running but worth a try:

Free mocks.ie Notes and Mock Papers Courtesy of Galway Business School.

CLICK HERE
    http://www.mocks.ie/GalwayBusinessSchool.aspx

Send an enquiry to Galway Business School and you’ll automatically receive €20 worth of credits for mocks.ie revision notes, mock papers and marking schemes.

Credits are available for the first 100 enquiries received.

Note - I have no connections with either companies listed above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

I've registered and the GBS window is up, what do I do now to avail of the credit? I don't see where I can make an enquiry.

Edit: Got it, thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Got the mocks.ie notes before and they weren't great but if it's free thats no harm either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

sound

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭accountname

Thanks so much! Got some Maths papers, they don't seem as project maths-y as I'd expect to see in June. But hopefully I'll actually do them during the Easter! Something tells me I won't be printing out 100 odd pages of poetry notes though :rolleyes:

Advertisement