Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theoretical Physics in Trinity help

Options
  • 09-04-2014 4:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

Hello everyone, thinking of doing Theoretical Physics in Trinity, just wanted to know if anybody who has done it could give me some feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mcratsix

I don't have any advice, but I want to do TP in Trinity too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

You need a B in hons maths and physics, in addition to high points just to get in. Once you are in the workload is insane, you take pretty much all the courses a pure maths student would take, in addition to a bunch of physics courses.

If you decide to transfer course this is no problem, you can switch to maths or science easy (but not the other way around).

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mcratsix

srsly78 wrote: »
    You need a B in hons maths and physics, in addition to high points just to get in. Once you are in the workload is insane, you take pretty much all the courses a pure maths student would take, in addition to a bunch of physics courses.

If you decide to transfer course this is no problem, you can switch to maths or science easy (but not the other way around).

Sounds horrible. Still hope I get it

Advertisement