Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco clothing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

According to a previous boards thread, Dun Laoighre, Ballybrack, Dundrum, Jervis, Clearwater and Lucan all have clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks Dee !

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

You can buy online and they will send it to you.

Also Nutgrove. If you can find their store locater function, you can click on individual stores and see what facilities each one has e.g. pharmacy, clothing etc. Did you ask in ClareHall when their next delivery is?

Also Finglas, Balbriggan, Manooth, Naas. The Balbriggan one is apparently the biggest in the country and carries the full collection of clothing!

• Advertisement

Clare Hall don't expect another delivery :(
    Finglas and Balbriggan sound like good bets. I'm going to contact them - fingers crossed !

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭cristeoir

Be aware that tesco online charge 4.95 sterling for delivery to Ireland , no free postage to here, and then charge nearly 10 euro for the preprinted returns label (which you have to use) if you need to send an item back as you can't return instore either. Ends up costing way too much imo.

Thanks for all the replies. managed to track it down today. A girl I work with found it in Balbriggan. It's a size larger than I need so the sewing machine will be out tomorrow !

Advertisement