Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs dilemma!?help

Options
  • 08-04-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

So I asked someone to the debs and this person said yes. we both go to same school and were not dating or anything but I guess we kinda like each other but like not dating and probably wont be in the future. So question is do I pay for both tickets because I asked?? or do we each pay for our own because we go same school? And like I don't really know what's happening and I don't want to go up and be like "oh hey are you paying for your own deb ticket" Any advice on that?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BelieveXV7

Seeing as you are not dating or anything, I think it's only fair that you both pay for your own ticket. Even if you were dating, I see no real reason why you would have to pay for her ticket, seeing as it is both of your debs. I think it would only be necessary to pay for both tickets if you were asking somebody from outside your year/school to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I asked someone outside school so I am paying for both.

But some of my friends asked people in school who they're not dating and are still paying for both.

I guess the best thing you could do would be to offer to pay for both and see if she insists on buying her own?

Although, you don't have to buy hers.

Advertisement