Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City with MovieExtras

Options
  • 08-04-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,
    I was just wondering... If anyone, who is a full member on MovieExtras.ie, has recently noticed a big decrease in offers to work on Fair City?
    I've been with ME for a good few months now, and used to get up to 3 availability checks per week for Fair City, but all of a sudden I haven't got any for the last 2 and a half weeks. I emailed support team, but they haven't got back to me.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,550 ✭✭✭squonk

It's Fair City! Count yourself lucky! :)

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

Hi Yana, Derek from MovieExtras.ie here.

MovieExtras.ie are the exclusive supplier of extras for Fair City & we have provided all the extras for the last 5 years :)

We had a quick look at your account and you've been out at least once a month so there’s no reason why you won’t be out again. With productions like Fair City we can only send out each person a certain amount of times a month or else you start seeing the same people the whole time in the background!

If you’d like to PM us you’re details we’ll happily discuss this with you more.

Derek Quinn
    Managing Director

MovieExtras.ie
    Ardmore Studios

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Just_Yana

Hi Yana, Derek from MovieExtras.ie here.

MovieExtras.ie are the exclusive supplier of extras for Fair City & we have provided all the extras for the last 5 years :)

We had a quick look at your account and you've been out at least once a month so there’s no reason why you won’t be out again. With productions like Fair City we can only send out each person a certain amount of times a month or else you start seeing the same people the whole time in the background!

If you’d like to PM us you’re details we’ll happily discuss this with you more.

Derek Quinn
    Managing Director

MovieExtras.ie
    Ardmore Studios

Thank you Derek. I've sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

With the current crisis will extras get availability checks for Fair City or has it all been postponed until things tide over?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

With the current crisis will extras get availability checks for Fair City or has it all been postponed until things tide over?

You dug up a zombie thread to ask this lol
    It’s fair city, they can just show reruns of the old days with Harry Malloy giving his wife’s mate a portion and nobody will even notice

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

OmegaGene wrote: »
    You dug up a zombie thread to ask this lol
    It’s fair city, they can just show reruns of the old days with Harry Malloy giving his wife’s mate a portion and nobody will even notice

Fair enough :D

Advertisement