Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to upgrade Samsung galaxy s5

Options
  • 08-04-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Hi I know it's been asked a hundred times before, couldn't find any recent or relevant threads though.

I'm looking to upgrade to the galaxy s5, current bill pay plan is with emobile and unlimited texts calls and data for 34 euro, but the upgrade price for the new handset on my plan is over 450 euro.

Just wondering what are the best plans doing the rounds at the moment, had a quick look and seems to be between meteor and three.

I'd be a heavy data user also.

What are people's experience of meteor and three and what are the best value smartphone plans at the moment which includes a handset, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Before you do anything try out a few sim cards on prepay from the different operators. No point in having a deal which looks great if the coverage isn't good. Also, is people's advice on plans much good to you, as their needs may be completely different to yours? Easy enough to compare the plans on the operators own websites.

Advertisement