Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface APN

Options
  • 07-04-2014 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have the APN Setting for Blueface please?
    The one they sent me doesn't work on my HTC one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Your best bet is starting a new thread, as this is only for the SIM offers.

However, I checked it out for you, and you'll need to contact Blueface directly to get them, as they differ:
    Email them: support@blueface.ie and the Technical Team can look into it for you. Alternatively you can call them directly on 01 524 2000.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Posts moved from sim free thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Your best bet is starting a new thread, as this is only for the SIM offers.

However, I checked it out for you, and you'll need to contact Blueface directly to get them, as they differ:
    Email them: support@blueface.ie and the Technical Team can look into it for you. Alternatively you can call them directly on 01 524 2000.

They sentr me one by email but it doesnt work.

They just said to put mbb.mobility.ie as the APN:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I doubt the apn is correct as the website mobility.ie refers to wheelchairs and other stuff for people with low mobility, but the strange part is in google also found apn as mob.mobility.ie maybe you should also try three apn as blueface uses their network but probably won't work.

I think you need to contact them again.

I wonder if people on the voip forum might have more info as Blueface's main business is voip telephony. Maybe get a mod to move it there if you think might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

That's the one they sent me as well. Did you fill in the MCC as 272 and the MNC as 05?

• Advertisement
Advertisement