Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vistakon limerick

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

What type of a place is Vistakon to work in these times ? going for a staff job rather than a direct labour job, they seem to pay quite well actually

It has a very bad reputation, people shouted at by managers for things that weren't there fault.

Some would say that this has changed ?.........and a lot of the people that gave the place its bad name are gone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

aidanki wrote: »
    What type of a place is Vistakon to work in these times ? going for a staff job rather than a direct labour job, they seem to pay quite well actually

It has a very bad reputation, people shouted at by managers for things that weren't there fault.

Some would say that this has changed ?.........and a lot of the people that gave the place its bad name are gone ?

I'm hoping you are right regarding change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Been there about 2 years, i think its a great place to work. Im not on the lines, but i deal with the people there and they seem happy enough.
    Its all about processes though and doing thing correctly everytime, so if you dont like following procedures, you're going to have a bad time!

Advertisement