Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online websites to buy dress for a summer wedding??

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a wedding coming up this summer and it's the first wedding I've ever rally gone to! I'm just looking for ideas of websites to check out for ideas of dresses.
    I've lost some weight recently and will hopefully have lost more by the time of the wedding so I'm not going to buy it until much closer to the wedding. I have a curvy shape, big boobs so I don't want anything with a high neck nor do I want anything too low cut either.
    I guess at the moment I'm just looking for ideas of online shops to check out as I haven't really gone properly shopping on years so I'm a bit out of the loop!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BelleOfTheBall

Ted baker lovely stuff.if u could to kildare village mid week some nice things!! At bargain prices.best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ted baker lovely stuff.if u could to kildare village mid week some nice things!! At bargain prices.best of luck.

Ted Baker isn't great if you're busty - at least from my experience. And I do love their clothes so.

Coast is a cliche - but their dresses fit really well and I'd recommend using them for inspiration at least. Other options for inspiration might be Kaliko & Planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Try pepperberry from bravissimo for clothing for bigger boobs. Just got an email today they have opened a shop in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

I just found this website called Hybrid Dresses! Beautiful summer colours :)

http://www.hybridfashion.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement