Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so, whats good these days

Options
  • 07-04-2014 10:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

have to get a kit for a friend, already gave him two ego batteries I had lying around but i need an atomiser and stuff

he'll want a clearomiser as that's what one of the lads uses and he seems happy enough with it so what clearos are decent these days, and decent on a non twist ego battery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

New Kanger Aerotank Mini looks promising, not available yet but soon hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

I've found the innokin i16s good. In fact I am still using them. But then again I'm weird :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Got all excirah for a half-second there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Aspire maxi. Cheap and hassle free, no leaks or gurgles. You'd want the lowest resistance heads you can get on a non twist ego or they can be a bit weak.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

grindle wrote: »
    Got all excirah for a half-second there.

i still have my mvp, so all I'll need is a clearo and some juice if the mood ever strikes.

I do miss my tjuice uk smokes, I've been pondering it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I don't use clearos much, except when driving so can't comment from personal experience but the young lad I see around the house tells me the protank mini is good. He uses it all the time, It's the right size for an ego battery and you can get the heads in 1'8 ohm so good kick off it.

Anyway do you think if you gave in to the urge to try some juice now, would you return to the habit with the same gusto as before or do you think you could do it as a take or leave it thing? Just asking now, not encouraging you to conduct some experiment on your self for the sake of vaping knowledge or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

I would second the protank mini. Fairly hassle free and cheap as chips if you rebuild the heads, which is pretty easy.

I used the innokin i16s for a good while and liked them too, but much prefer the protank. No leaking, glass tank, so fine for all juices, easier to clean and even looks nice. Bottom coil means less wasted juice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Yeah, the Protank mini was the best I had before changing over to the dark side....great little tank and easy to rebuild and recoil. Zero leaking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tommy2bad wrote: »

Anyway do you think if you gave in to the urge to try some juice now, would you return to the habit with the same gusto as before or do you think you could do it as a take or leave it thing? Just asking now, not encouraging you to conduct some experiment on your self for the sake of vaping knowledge or anything.

I'd jump right back in, feet first. I might try for a half a day to pace myself and only vape a little but it wouldn't work. I dont even like vaping, I just love some of the juices. nothing on the planet tastes as good as cappucino diablo or cigarillos in a bulli, coiled well.

the coiled well bit is what kills me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Another vote for aspire maxi, use mine on a daily basis, hassle free vaping all day, every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'd jump right back in, feet first. I might try for a half a day to pace myself and only vape a little but it wouldn't work. I dont even like vaping, I just love some of the juices. nothing on the planet tastes as good as cappucino diablo or cigarillos in a bulli, coiled well.

the coiled well bit is what kills me

You could use 0mg? Had a nic-free day the other day to see what it was like (the other times I went nic-free were because of forgetfulness and dead battery) and it's not so bad. A lot like drinking decaf or vaping a weed flavoured juice or a non-alcoholic beer...Actually, nothing like a non-alcoholic beer because that shit is just nasty, but you get the point.
    It was still very flavourful, but there was no real texture beyond smooth.
    No cravings as such, just the same boredom I'd have if I wasn't taking a mild stimulant. Like the disappointment of a dud yoke, but expected.

Advertisement