Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

telephone usage review

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hoping this is in right section.

Hi all,
    Just reviewing my telephone usage and wondered if there might be a better way to do things.
    Have a landline costing just over €30 p/m and am spending about €30 P/m on ‘pre pay’ mobiles, which is spread over 2 mobiles which I need. I also spend about €10p/m on global caller via the l/line for calls to UK. It seems to me that any packages/bundles out there are more expensive than this.

I have looked at so many packages and options that my head is spinning and still not sure what to do for the best. I’m sure that there are people out there that are good at this sort of thing.

My current usage is about 320mins on the l/line about 30 of which are to mobiles.
    About 200mins p/m to the UK, via Global caller.
    My mobile usage as mention above comprises of calls to various mobiles and landlines.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Advertisement