Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should I book my accommodation?

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm sitting my lc pretty soon and I'm not sure if I'll get the points for dcu. So my second option is cork.. I will have to move over there and I will be paying for the accommodation with the grant if I get it of course. I read that I have to pay the first instalment on the 18 of august for where I want to stay but I'm not sure if I'll even know weather I'm going there or not. Has anyone else been in this situation before? Plus booking costs 100 euro and I really don't know if I'll be going there. I'm kind of stuck. My parents have no idea on how everything works so I'm left sorting everything out by my self.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement