Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palo Alto

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Based on a book by James Franco. It's about a girl (Emma Roberts) caught between her soccer coach (James Franco) and her crush (Jack Kilmer, Val Kilmer's son). Typical teen fare but the way the trailer is edited makes it look good. Plus, the song by Blood Orange is AMAZING! I'll have to buy the OST when it comes out. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

This is showing in the IFI and no where else that I can see at the moment.

I loved it. Very reminiscent of Sofia Coppola’s work in The Virgin Suicides. The same kind of dreamy atmosphere and sensual soundtrack and wistful longing for innocence lost. It won’t appeal to everyone, but it really struck a cord with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wake_Up_Donnie

That's great to hear! I loved The Virgin Suicides. Great book as well. Will probably end up watching it online/buying it on DVD. I don't think too many cinemas will be showing it.

Advertisement