Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress for communion Mom!

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Please please help. I really havent a clue about what to wear for my daughters communion. I have everyone else sorted out for clothes but am lacking in inspiration for myself. Am a busty(very) short lady the wrong side of 40. Have good legs though. Am trawling the net for inspiration but nothing jumping out at me.Thanks people in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

http://www.virgo-boutique.com/collections/pre-orders/products/evelyn-coral-lace-dress-pre-order-dispatch-4-4-14

I quiet like this one and it's not expensive. They have other colours too.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

katiecork wrote: »
    Please please help. I really havent a clue about what to wear for my daughters communion. I have everyone else sorted out for clothes but am lacking in inspiration for myself. Am a busty(very) short lady the wrong side of 40. Have good legs though. Am trawling the net for inspiration but nothing jumping out at me.Thanks people in advance.:)

If you're busty maybe check out some of the Pepperberry dresses? Maybe something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Retro shop in Georges St arcade have some lovely classic dresses. They are on facebook with pics of their dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 katiecork

Thanks people. And the search continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

What about a dress like this or this one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

miss-p wrote: »
    What about a dress like this or this one.

Definitely look at Pepperberry stuff and there are a few eBay shops that are really reasonable , have a look at Phase Eight too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

What is your budget? What size and colouring? What is your budget. Some nice dresses on sale on the Dorothy Perkins website.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Design78

I'll second Retro in Georges Street Arcade, they do some great dresses. The pin up girl dresses are great for busty girls and perfect for a day time dress.

Advertisement